Paslode PPNXi Lithium Gas Positive Placement Twist Nail Gun
This latest PPNXi version replaces the previous PPN35Ci model with great improvements for better performance, reliability and comfort than ever before.
It fires 35mm hardened twist nails with ease thanks to its unbeatable power to weight ratio. It's powered by a combination of a weatherproof gas fuel cell and a high-performing Lithium battery which allows you to work on up to 50 roofs on just 1 charge.
The PPNXI Positive Placement Nailer is one of the 1st on the market, providing an efficient safe way of installing hangers, brackets and straps. It would be used mostly by trade professionals, including carpenters and roofers. It can easily cover difficult to reach areas, giving you much more freedom and flexibility in the jobs that need completely. It has the power to drive hardened twist nails into solid wood beams and eliminate nail jams.
- X6 faster than hand nailing – Reducing fatigue and personal injury from having to nail in awkward positions.
- Improves Nose Probe – Nose probe self-locates to allow the nail to fire in the aimed spot, also aiding difficult to reach areas.
- Quick release magazine - Designed to make nail jams a thing of the past.
- New battery position - For higher performance and ensures your tool will work all day, every-day
- Re-engineered grip - Ensures extra comfort and convenience
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty
1 x 2.1Ah Lithium Battery
1 x Battery Charger
1 x Hard Carry Case
1 x Safety Glasses
1 x Allen Key
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Nail length: 35mm
Nail diameter: 3.4 mm
- Fixings per sec: 2-3
Fixings per hour: 1000
Fixings per battery charge: 13000 shots
Fixings per gas fuel cell: 1250 shots (-5°C)
- Magazine capacity: 27 fixings
- Power (impact force): 77 J
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 325 x 121 x 381 mm
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Vibration: 4.3 m/s²
- Sound power: 108 dB(A)
Sound pressure: 95 dB(A)
- Battery charge time: 90 mins